For various month/period end programs, the purge function is now optional.
INV903, Inventory Month End Close, optionally purges both inventory records as well as customer invoices. Some applications already have a flag or option for purging (for example, ACP900) and other applications are stand-alone. If you do not want to purge, do not run these programs: Order Purge and Close, ORD900, Close Quotes, ORD930, and Delete RMAs, ORD935. Now there are options on whether to purge records during the month end or period end programs.
The Benefits include:
• Flag or option added to allow the user to decide whether to perform month-end function with or without purge.
• Allows for month-end processing without purge.
• Improves efficiency of month-end processing.
This enhancement includes these programs or areas:
• INV903, Inventory Month End Close
• ACR900, A/R Period Close
• CST900, PRF900, SFC900 Shop Order Close
• PUR900, Purchasing Month End Close