Infor LX & BPCS Tip: The Top 6 Benefits of CLD
The Configurable Ledger (CLD) is the central repository for a client’s financial accounting data.
Did you know it can do all of the following?
- Journalize and post transaction data from any third-party application or Infor LX subsystem to the Configurable Ledger (CLD).
- Generate multiple journal entries across different charts of accounts, ledgers, and books within the CLD from one transaction line.
- Automatically post transaction amounts across different books using an appropriate exchange rate between the batch transaction currency and target book currency.
- Use validation reports to identify validation errors within the files that contain batch transaction data and then you can make any necessary corrections before resubmission.
- Use standard CEA grouping and summarization options for journals created during Batch Transaction Processing.
- Interface GLD journal entries into CEA for the desired version of Infor LX. This allows data to be interfaced into CEA without changing the way data is processed through Infor LX subsystems.