Is your company on an older version of Infor LX, BPCS, Infor LN, Baan, Infor M3 or Movex?
What will you do when your ERP is no longer supported in 2021?
This is a confusing time for many companies with respect to their ERP system.
"Will I still be able to run my current version?"
"What happens if I want to stay on my version?"
"What options do I have?"
Crossroads RMC is here to help you sort through the confusion and get you to a place where you feel confident about your ERP future.
Let's get started with how we can help. I want Crossroads RMC to…
- Conduct an Infor ERP Utilization Review – Should I consider moving to the latest version of LX in the cloud, or on prem? If I don’t, what are my options?
- Set up an Infor ERP Demo System – I want to give my employees a chance to try out the latest version to see if it would be of benefit.
- Train My Employees – I want to ensure that we’re operating based on best practices.
- Integrate My ERP to External Systems – My company uses separate systems that don’t talk to one another and that is really inefficient.
- Brainstorm With Me – I’m not sure what to do. I need to talk through some scenarios with someone who has been there, done that.
- Support My Users – I’m short-staffed. I may upgrade, or I may stay where I’m at. Either way, I could use someone to handle our ERP issues. Please help!
Contact us at 800.762.2077 or click here to request a free phone consultation and we'll get you back on track.