Did you know CLD provides you with the following benefits?
▪ You can journalize and post-transaction data from any third-party application or Infor LX subsystem to the Configurable Ledger (CLD).
▪ You can generate multiple journal entries across different charts of accounts, ledgers, and books within the CLD from one transaction line.
▪ You can automatically post transaction amounts across different books using an appropriate exchange rate between the batch transaction currency and target book currency.
▪ You can use validation reports to identify validation errors within the files that contain batch transaction data and then you can make any necessary corrections before resubmission.
▪ You can use standard CEA grouping and summarization options for journals created during Batch Transaction Processing.
▪ You can interface GLD journal entries into CEA for the BPCD version of Infor LX. This allows data to be interfaced into CEA without changing the way data is processed through Infor LX subsystems.