Is your Baan or Infor LN system STILL not integrated with UPS and FedEx?
It's hard to find a manufacturing article, or talk to a manufacturer for that matter without hearing about the importance of efficiency. In fact, 92% of manufacturers reported that their most significant business imperative is improving efficiency, according to a major new report published by The Manufacturer and IBM. Improving efficiency cuts costs, improves throughput, and ultimately improves competitiveness.
One way to improve efficiency is to eliminate the redundant process of manually keying data from Baan and Infor LN to your third-party logistics systems such as UPS or FedEx. Third-party systems need to know what you want shipped, how it is being shipped, the weight, quantity, etc. Once the shipment is ready, the tracking number, freight cost, and other information need to be entered into Baan and Infor LN in order to process your sales orders and ultimately invoice your customer. This process is time-consuming, error-prone, and causes delays in shipping and invoicing.
Why waste time and energy when the entire process can be automated on-premise or cloud with RMCship?
RMCship provides a complete one-way or two-way communication channel between Baan IV, Baan V, and Infor LN to UPS Worldship & FedEx Ship Manager.
TO UPS & FedEx -
- Provides options to create cartons, pallets within Baan IV, Baan V, and Infor LN (ERP LN)
- Allows shipments to include a single order, partial orders, or multiple orders per carton/pallet
- Automatically sends customer data, order data, and shipping information from Baan and LN to UPS and FedEx
- Prints carton labels for shipping
FROM UPS / FedEx -
- Pulls all tracking information, freight costs, freight types, quantities, etc back into Baan and Infor LN
- Automatically adds freight lines to sales orders
- Provides and prints shipping information on invoices
- Confirms the shipment / processes maintain deliveries
- Provides easy lookup access to shipping information for Customer Service personnel
INCREASE EFFICIENCY with RMCship
★★★ SAVE 1.5 – 2.5 Hours a day by eliminating redundant processes… That’s 30-50 hours a month!
★★★ No Shipping Delays, so invoicing gets done earlier, sent sooner, and paid faster!
★★★ Happier Customers because your Customer Service personnel can access all shipping information!
★★★ Increase Customer Satisfaction because they have immediate access to shipping information on their invoice!
Request a Demo Today!